Friday, April 20, 2012

We Went to the ZOO!

We had the best time at the Zoo today. We had a great week learning about all the Zoo animals. It was awesome to top it off with the big trip. We always have so much fun together. Check out ALL our fun pics for the week!
These turned out so cute. Check these out from Julie Lee and Jamie Mayas! We made all kinds of zoo animals this week.


All the following center activities can be found in my ZOO UNIT on TpT. My kids loved them.









ROLL TIDE BABY!!!

Too Cute

His face says it all!

Nice Shot Huh?

Love these Kiddos

This is the ride home. They were exhausted. That is her bracelet in her mouth:)


Keep checking back. My Insect Unit is Coming Up. We are going to learn about dinosaurs next week and then Insects. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Look like fun! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete