Monday, September 17, 2012

Colors Colors Everywhere!!

We have gone crazy with colors. We read Brown Bear, made rainbow hair, made a texture book, and sooooo much more. We have kicked off kindergarten with a color bang! We are off to a great start! The kids have learned a lot very fast and I can't wait to see how fast every thing else will come. Check out all the fun stuff that we have done and check back soon for Chicka, Chicka Boom Boom and Monsters!
These are my babies on their first day this year, 5th grade and Kindergarten with me! Tear:(

Brown Bear Painting. I messed up the order and it drives me crazy every day displayed in my room right now:)

Jamming to Jack Hartmann!

Brown Bear Texture Book!

Check this out from Mrs Mayas Kinders!





He was so excited about the chocolate!


1 comment: